Each envelope comes with a medium ball llipta (45g).
How to use
The chaqchar, piqchar or acullicar (terms of Andean languages) is the act of introducing coca leaves in the mouth and moisten them with saliva, forming a bolus, which is held between the teeth and the inside of the cheeks, to slowly extract the active substances and stimulants.
1) Spread a handful of leaves in hand
2) Adjust so that there is no free space between the sheets
3) Sprinkle some llipta (also called tocra) in the middle
4) Close it into a small ball (this is necessary for the gums does not burn)
5 Chewing … put on one side of the mouth if you want
6) Absorb juice occasionally
7) Spitting when there is no more liquid to suck and repeat as needed